Follow my blog with Bloglovin

pondelok 5. januára 2015

Knee socks.


I don´t have the mood for blogging or doing anything these days. As you know, I hate winter and I hate to dress up warmly and put on many clothes. I look forward to spring weather. Have a lot of ideas.
 I really did not know, what this post will be about. But before two days, I was lying on my bed and listening to Knee socks by Arctic Monkeys... So, I had an idea to put on some knee socks with shorts... bad idea :D It was to cold! -1°C ...and gusty winds. This is the result... hope you´ll like it. ;)





























Photos by Eli. 

I´m wearing:

Denim Shorts- Levi´s
Sweater- NY
Knee socks- Skiny
Boots- Deichmann
Jacket- H&M
Winter Cap- H&M
Coat- H&M
Backpack-Vinted
Rings- Six, Gate

3 komentáre:

  1. great outfit

    Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Your outfit is awesome!!!! I nominate you for the Liebster Award! Here's the link: http://anotherserendipity.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award-2.html

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. ^^^ great minds think alike!
    i have also nominated you for a Liebster, over at legetteetc.com.
    Hope you'll participate! i'd like to read your answers either way!


    OdpovedaťOdstrániť